Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Starting AGAIN



Starting Again is what I'll call today. Today I've started a blog...AGAIN... I'm totally locked out of my previous blog site, runningthewayiseeit.blogspot.com so I'll just start AGAIN. Not to mention it had been over two years since my last blog post on that site, so who can blame the site for never thinking I'd return again.

Today I went back to work after a month off... starting AGAIN.

I think I'll run today too... Starting AGAIN. I've managed to find a clean running bra and shirt. There are no promises on the shorts or socks.

My habit of not drinking water plagues me again over the last month, so time to dust off my trusty smart water bottle and start AGAIN.

Who would've thought as soon as life was coasting along nicely, the world would come crashing down and everything would have to start over AGAIN? Death is certainly something I've thought about, we all have. We all know to "prepare" for it, but when it happens unexpectantly, how do you pick up life and start AGAIN?

With my mom's death, I've been treading thru each day. I've been tamping down the tears and I've been starting over and over and over and over AGAIN.

I don't know what the rest of today will bring, but I think I know what to do to make today better than yesterday.

On today's run, I'll look up to the blue (Carolina Blue) sky and blow a kiss to my guardian angel. The heat index is 100 degrees, so I'm sure I'll hear the echo of mom's voice saying, "That's crazy. Please be careful." I will mom.

Seems like Starting Again is both a positive and negative, depending on the way I look at it. But I know, putting my words to use, starting this part AGAIN, is a very good thing for me.

I'll see you in my next post but in the meantime, you can reread my last blogs and then start over with me, AGAIN.

Please be careful and happy running y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment